Ministry of Health
- Research is essential to ensure that all babies
receive the best and most effective care, now and
into the future.
- To help find out about the best ways to care for
babies, we are undertaking several research studies
in the NICU at the moment.
- Families who have babies in the NICU may be
invited to include their baby in one or more
research studies in the NICU. We hope that family
will consider these invitations carefully.
- Involvement in research is voluntary and babies
will not be involved in research without the
permission of families.
- All research studies have been approved by
accredited ethics committees and by hospital
Links to the left will take you to
- a publication list by year (including the
Annual Report), and
- a list of research studies in progress within